Sunday

Med treatment in Japan

Asslammualaikum everyone..~ How's the day going?

Last week, i was terribly sick and got a high fever.Usually, i just got the pills or med from the drug store like Mori drug store, but this, i was too sick till Khairi forced me to the clinic.I had a quick check up at the university clinic, then urged to the private clinic due to high fever.

Shifted to two clinics because the i prefer to have woman doctor, so they kindly search the clinic who have woman doctor there.Then i went to this [Koga Kodomo clinic] , and everything was so good there.First the receptionist will hand you a thermometer for your fever and she'll ask for your health insurance card.Then just fill in some simple forms and there you go off to see the doctor.Yup, explanation is in Japanese~In Japan, influenza is a big deal.In my university, they always remind the student that *Do not come to class if you have influenza!* So i had influenza check which is quite painful(the doctor poke something thin and long into my nose.. Zzzaaappp! just like that!)-it hurt T______________________T

Then i had usual check up and the doctor told me that my sore throat was quite serious.Then, had a throat bacteria infection treatment which made me wanna vomit>_< After that, i had to get an injection for blood test and undergone urine test.Too many processes made me worried if was too sick or having any serious illness. Thank god, just a weak immune system and high fever.. ><
In Japan, everything is pricey[cekik darah okay!!!!].That is why, you are highly advised to have a health insurance in Japan. The total for my med check up, one day ,was about 12000~ yen(that's almost RM300-400!!!!!)Luckily, i have my health insurance so i just need to pay 30% of the bill.
Here. you get your medical check up at the clinic, and get your medicine at the drug store.Yup, pay two times.I was surprised when i was told to make my own medicine note book.. Everything in Japan is sooooo systematic..! and yup, that was my first time having my own thermometer.Haha.. guess every Japanese has a thermometer at home huh~
Ini tarmomitar talaa mulah wo.. ayoyo @_@

By the way, for Jpa scholarship students, no worries coz you can just claim the medicine bill or any health treatment cost from the Jpa. Yahooooo...~

No comments: